TR Industrial Electric Jackhammer with Point, Flat and Spade Chisels, ETL Listed
Demolition just got easier. Whether you need to install piping, wiring, gain access to underground water supply/drainage, or demolish any concrete and clay surfaces, this powerful demolition jack hammer comes standard with everything you need to get started. Industrial standards are not only met in terms of power, but also in terms of safety. This demolition jack hammer’s high standard of safety is verified by its ETL certification from Intertek, one of the world’s largest testing, inspection and certification companies.
Each jack hammer comes with hex pointed, flat and spade chisels, 2 wrenches, an oil container, safety goggles and work gloves 360-degree swivel auxiliary handle for maximum versatility.
- ETL listed, compliance with UL and CSA standards UL: 60745-1 & 60745-2-6
- 45 Joules of impact power
- 1800 Blows-per-min of hammering speed
- Weighs 31 pounds (machine only)
- Comes standard with 6.5 foot power cord and a 360-degree swivel auxiliary handle, giving you optimal maneuverability and handling