TR Industrial Original Demolition Jack Hammer with Point and Flat Chisel Bit
Demolition just got easier. Whether you need to install piping, wiring, gain access to underground water supply/drainage, or demolish any concrete and clay surfaces, this powerful demolition jack hammer comes standard with everything you need to get started. Industrial standards are not only met in terms of power, but also in terms of safety. This demolition jack hammer’s high standard of safety is verified by its ETL certification from Intertek, one of the world’s largest testing, inspection and certification companies.
- Drill through concrete, dig up clay for backyard & garden landscaping, or break up the basement floor with this powerful demolition jack hammer designed to take on the toughest of demolition jobs
- ETL certified by Intertek, one of the world’s largest testing, inspection and certification companies to give you the safety assurance and peace of mind you deserve
- Weighs approximately 31 pounds and has a max impact rate of 1800/min to give you all the power you need without being too strenuous to handle - Power needed = 120V/60HZ, 1240W
- Comes standard with 2 meter/6.5 foot VDE cord & plug + a 360-degree swivel auxiliary handle, giving you optimal maneuverability and handling
- Each demolition jack hammer comes with hex pointed & flat chisels, 2 wrenches, an oil container, safety goggles, working gloves, and a spare spade, making it easy to get to work right out of the box